Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quick Update

Just a quick update that I've put off starting chemo until Tuesday.  I got opinions from 2 doc.s that it was ok.  I am having a birthday party dinner on Saturday with friends coming from NY and LA and the Ixempra would have made me too sick to enjoy the evening.   I'm relieved.  I really just want to enjoy my company and celebrate.  So the new start date is May 11th.  The Ixempra will most likely make me feel exhausted and worse with full body aches- -it's frying your blood cells and you feel it.  I'll be ready for it next week.  -M

2 comments:

Len R said...

Hi Melissa

Happy birthday and the best to you.
Your blog is great and I know it is an inspiration for all those who follow you.

Enjoy you friends and family because
they are the most precious of all our possessions.

Happy Birthday

Len

Anonymous said...

I must have done something wrong. This morning I tried to wish you well for your treatment today, Melissa, but I don't see any trace of me.
I'm glad you had your party and saw your friends. I'm thinking of you........pulling for you---plus, I'm plenty tough. I'll put my back into it.