Wednesday, June 9, 2010

je vais a paris

I leave tomorrow for my big vacation, 2 weeks in Europe, 9 days in Paris.  I can't believe I'm going.  I put the trip out of my mind to concentrate on managing my health, but it's happening!  Colette and JP have graciously lent us their flat in the 7th Arondisement.  Merci!  It gives me the chance to get to know the city and not have to rush through the sights.  I don't know how bad my side effects will be, but that reduced dose of Ixempra left me less beat up than last time.  Of course, my white blood cell count is down, so I can easily catch something traveling.  I think I will be wearing a lovely mask with a ventilator on the plane.  Yes, my friends, its a glamorous life.
This is another in the cell series of collages, this time I've gone back to my early 1950's Mademoiselle magazines.  A bientot!

No comments: