Saturday, January 23, 2010

Owl and Turtle Cupcakes

Yummy chocolate cream owls and buttery turtles celebrating the end of my 25 day treatment and my nephew Rex's first birthday today. I've decided to continue writing about my treatment of this disease. The blog has given me an outlet to vent and to explain. I hope there's a few folks out there in the wide world who are enjoying following it. I look forward to a few day of quiet piece. Reading, working on my collages and getting things back to their proper places. When I'm under pressure, all sense of organization escapes me. A bientot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was berry happy to find Day 25, then the Owl and Turtle Cupcakes as a bonus. When I enlarged the cupcake picture, I burst out laughing to see the little guy down in the right-hand corner. He has his own problems.