Monday, March 1, 2010

Scan Results

Just a quick post that both my bone scan and CT scan results were stable.  I wasn't too worried, really, because I had been feeling good.  Ned and I took our first trip last week out of town since my surgery and radiation.  Just before the scans.  We went down to LA.  Spent 2 days in Venice beach and 2 in Silver lake where we lived for a year.  a great trip,  we rented beach bikes, went to galleries, saw friends, shopped and walked the  Venice canal, where ducks rule.  
It felt so good to get out of my cancer life, I can't wait for my next trip.  I've been a bit down since we've gotten home.  It's been rainy and cold.  I've been trying to exercise to improve my mood.  Made it to my gym for the time since maybe July.  I'm proud of myself.  I'll try to go again soon.  I still need some kind of mood enhancer.  

No comments: